Rumores y discusión sobre el próximo multirrol que no fue para la FAA

Marruecos no se ha llevado biplaza alguno, no te preocupes. Marruecos lo que tiene son 26 Mirage F-1 (uno cascó ya) de un modelo único en el mundo, sin simulador y sin biplazas (bien coño, bien)

Hacia fines del año pasado Marruecos recibió 3 F-1B cuya venta había sido anunciada en Abril del 2014:

France Offers Three Combat Aircraft “Mirage F1B” To Morocco
The French air force has delivered to their Moroccan counterpart three “Mirage F1B” fighters. The jets were refurbished before being handed over to the Kingdom, who would dedicate them to training Moroccan Air Force pilots.
Fighters have been delivered to Morocco after improving their manoeuvres’ capacity to 80%, according to the French website Intelligence Online, quoted by Al Massae.

In 2012, Morocco has also “renovated” its 27 Mirage F1 MF2000. The Royal Air Forces has now a fleet of sixty fighter aircraft and helicopters, including 24 F16 aircraft purchased for 2.5 billion dollars.

The Moroccan Times.( 21/04/2014)

http://themoroccantimes.com/2014/04/4662/france-offers-three-combat-aircraft-mirage-f1b-to-morocco

La idea original era esa, luego se planchó por el tema presupuestario y supuestamente ahora reflota; aunque tengo mis serias dudas que exista el marco presupuestario adecuado y mínimo para incorporar dos SdA con poco tiempo de diferencia, aún cuando uno de ellos no requiera un gran esfuerzo en cuanto su incorporación y puesta en servicio.

Que el F-1 vuelva a mencionarse me revuelve un poco el estómago.

Se me estaria complicando entender:

Dos sda? dos entre los 4 candidatos?

Un sda? en dos versiones?

Un sda, mitad en reynolds mitad en tandil?

Una maqueta de uno de los sda, mitad en reynolds mitad en tandil?

De la FAA, me llega que en la tropa se corre el rumor de que el pleno va arriba del coreano.

Negro

Administrador
Miembro del Staff
Administrador
Argentina evaluates M-346 as potential combat fighter

Gareth Jennings, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
21 October 2016

The Argentine Air Force (Fuerza Aérea Argentina - FAA) has evaluated the Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master advanced jet trainer and light fighter as a potential new front-line platform.

FAA pilots flew the aircraft in Italy on 12 and 13 October, the Italian Ministry of Defence (MoD) disclosed on 19 October. The FAA delegation was hosted by the Italian Air Force's (Aeronautica Militare Italiana - AMI) 61° Stormo (Wing) at Lecce.

In an article posted on its website, the Italian MoD noted that the FAA was especially interested in testing the M-346's air-to-air and air-to-surface capabilities. Although billed primarily as a jet trainer platform, the M-346 does have a secondary offensive capability.

Fitted with nine hardpoints (four under each wing and one on the centreline for an optional cannon pod), the M-346 can carry a range of 'dumb' and 'smart' munitions, such as Mk 82/83/84 unguided bombs and GBU-12/16 and Opher Mk 82 guided bombs. It can also carry six Durandal anti-runway dispensers, four BRD-4 or LAU-7/LAU-5002/LAU-32 rocket pods, four AIM-9 Sidewinder or Diehl IRIS-T AAMs, four AGM-65 Maverick ASMs, or four Brimstone anti-armour/low-collateral missiles. The Rafael RecceLite reconnaissance pod has also been integrated, and while no radar has yet been fitted, Alenia Aermacchi's parent company Leonardo has said that this can be done at a customer's request.

The Italian evaluation came on the back of a similar visit to South Korea in September, where the FAA put the Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) FA-50 Fighting Eagle through its paces. The FAA is looking for a new fighter type following the retirement of the Dassault Mirage III and Mirage 5 fleets in late 2015, and the subsequent grounding of the Douglas A-4R Fightinghawk fleet. IHS Jane's understands that the service is looking at between 10 and 12 new aircraft to field a credible combat capability.

Want to read more? For analysis on this article and access to all our insight content, please enquire about our subscription options ihs.com/contact

An Argentine Air Force pilot in the rear-seat of the M-346 Master during an evaluation that took place in Italy in mid-October. (Italian MoD)

michelun

Co-laborador ZM
Miembro del Staff
Moderador
Por que hablamos del MIII/MV cuando el MinDef o la FAA solamente se estan refiriendo al reemplazo del A-4Ar?

Puede ser por que me quedé con el tema del reemplazo de los Mirage.
Pero bueno, vos me entendes.
La plata para la compra aparece o no?

rojo

Desde el Nacional
Colaborador
Ya me estoy mareando, son reemplazo para los A4 al final?, van a Dil como comoalgunos ponen? , la oferta no era con financiación?