Miembro del Staff
Moderador

Patrulla de frontera
1 de febrero de 2019

http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2019-02/03/content_9421347_3.htm
pobre perro.

Eduardo Moretti

Colaborador

Los soldados asignados a la 6ta fuerza china de mantenimiento de la paz en Malí se apresuraron a sus posiciones de batalla durante un simulacro de seguridad y defensa en el Campamento de las Naciones Unidas en Malí, el 15 de febrero de 2019.

El simulacro fue organizado por la Sede del Sector Este de la MINUSMA y fue diseñada para probar la capacidad de reacción rápida y la capacidad de gestión de emergencia de las fuerzas de mantenimiento de la paz. Más de 1300 soldados participaron en el simulacro.

(eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo por Jia Chunming)

Me parece que esos no son 155/39....sino mas bien un 155/52 o algo asi.

The Chinese AH-4 has a 155 mm/L39 tube. It can use a wide array of ammunition, including High Explosive (HE), High Explosive Fragmentation (HE-FRAG), smoke, incendiary, cluster, mine -scattering and other specialized projectiles. The AH-4 howitzer is compatible with any NATO-standard 155 mm projectiles. This feature hugely expands the variety of ammunition it uses. Maximum range is 25 km with standard projectile and 40 km with rocket-assisted projectile. The AH-4 can also use precision guided munitions, such as GP155 laser-guided projectiles (Chinese copy of the Krasnopol), GP155B GPS-guide projectiles (Chinese copy of the M982 Excalibur), GP155G, also known for export as GS1, smart anti-armor projectiles (Chinese copy of the Bonus).

tanoarg

Miembro del Staff
Moderador
The Chinese AH-4 has a 155 mm/L39 tube. It can use a wide array of ammunition, including High Explosive (HE), High Explosive Fragmentation (HE-FRAG), smoke, incendiary, cluster, mine -scattering and other specialized projectiles. The AH-4 howitzer is compatible with any NATO-standard 155 mm projectiles. This feature hugely expands the variety of ammunition it uses. Maximum range is 25 km with standard projectile and 40 km with rocket-assisted projectile. The AH-4 can also use precision guided munitions, such as GP155 laser-guided projectiles (Chinese copy of the Krasnopol), GP155B GPS-guide projectiles (Chinese copy of the M982 Excalibur), GP155G, also known for export as GS1, smart anti-armor projectiles (Chinese copy of the Bonus).
si, si, wikipedia es hermoso....pero el largo del cañon me parece mucho para ser un simple 39....quizas me engaña el ojo....pero....

Daniel1962

Moderador
Miembro del Staff
Moderador
debe ser un error visual mio seguramente.
abrazo

Si, daba la impresion de que era un /52, pero no, es definitavamente un /39 que es compatible con munición occidental:

http://china-defense.blogspot.com/2018/08/photos-of-day-norinco-ah-4-155-mm39.html

Photos of the day: Norinco AH-4 155 mm/39 calibre Lightweight Howitzer in Kuwait

Thus far two Middle East Armies have adopted this 155 mm/39 caliber Lightweight Howitzer. It has a transport weight about 3,000 kg (total combat weight ~4,500 kg) with a crew of seven, capable of firing both Chinese and NATO rounds, including the laser-guided GP6.

The AH-4 is the second major artillery system adopted by the Kuwait army, the first one being the PLZ-45 155 mm self-propelled howitzer

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/norinco-ah4-155mm-howitzer.t8268/

Chinese defense Company NORINCO presents its new lightweight gun-howitzer AH4 as counter part of the American-made BAE Systems M777 at the Defense and Security 2015, international exhibition in Bangkok, Thailand. This new gun system is able to fire all NATO 155mm and precision guided projectiles.

Presentado como contraparte del M777 en 2015