Brasil y su programa FX-2

Landa dijo:
el F-16I es un Block 60 preparado para usar armamento israeli....

igual creo que el intermedio entre rafale y f-16 puede llegar a ser o el F-18 (si es que nos lo ofrecen) o un gripen (lo mismo que antes)

Yo pensaba que el armamento israelí está homologado para usarse indistintamente con el de EE.UU.:confused:

Esteeee, comprar en Israel ya no es lo mismo que cuando lo hacíamos en la década del 80.

Hoy está un poco más complicado comprar tecnología muy sensible ahí, sobretodo desde que Israel comenzó a ser una potencia subsidiada por EEUU, ya que año a año le subsidian el equivalente a u$s 4000 millones en armamento.

Hoy te diría que Israel necesita autorización de USA para vender varios elementos, no digo que te van a decir que no, pero hay varios filtros que antes no habian.

S

SnAkE_OnE

cuando no fue una potencia subsidiada por USA? la cosa es comprar ciertas cosas, como no somos China..no creo que hagan mucho bardo con nada

Desde que el Congreso de EEUU le aprobò una ayuda militar de esa magnitud que no sè a partir de cuando fue, pero creo que en los 90.

Eso tambièn afectò a las empresas de armamento Israelì que dejaron de suministrarle a las IDF porque èstas le compran a USA directamente. Aunque algunas cosas siguen haciendo pero otras sòlo para exportaciòn.

Landa

Als Ich Kan
cheche... me re malinterpretaron..

cuando digo "abaratar costos" me refiero a Israel....

A Israel le sale mas barato comprar el F-16I y ponerle Pythoon, Derby y otros chiches isrealies, que comprar los Sidewinder y AMRAAM a Usa..

S

SnAkE_OnE

sebastian_porras dijo:
Israel usa el Derby?

Maj. Gen. Yitzhak Ben-Israel, director of R&D for the Israel Defense Forces, said the rationale for developing Derby was to obtain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries and have full control of the technology. He noted that once Israel acquired

Amraam from the U.S. it would only be a short time before its neighbors obtain the missile.

Additionally, Israel does not have control over the ECCM modes of the Amraam, Ben-Israel said. The U.S. protects the "secrets" of the missile's source codes "very well." Missiles are like robots, according to Ben-Israel. "If you know how it thinks, you can defeat it with electronic warfare."

"If you have your own missile, that is not a problem," he said. "We control the ECCM and certain modes of the missile. That gives us an advantage." Israel will still acquire Amraam, which Ben-Israel said is a very good missile, with its Foreign Military Sales credits and try to optimize its usage.

Ben-Israel noted that Derby is also lighter than Amraam and more suitable for F-16s. Brig. Gen. Amos Yadlin, deputy commander of the Israel Air Force, pointed out that the U.S. Air Force decided years ago that the F-16 would not have a beyond-visual-range missile until Amraam came. And during this time, Rafael began developing Derby.

Once it became available, the air force did an analysis of cost and capabilities and the need for an independent source of equipment, Yadlin said. The conclusion was that Derby should be on the interceptor fleet. He said it could be employed on the F-15I as well as the F-16.

A purchase of additional F-15Is is still a possibility, Yadlin said, if Boeing's production line stays open, and Israel does not pick up an option for more F-16Is. But, Amos Yaron, defense ministry director general, said, "Although there has not been a final decision," he thinks they will exercise the F-16 option. Israel has until the end of the year to decide whether to exercise an option for up to 60 additional F-16Is from the U.S. under the Peace Marble 5 program. The options are for a guaranteed price, and the funding has to be spent in 2004-05.

;)

stalder

Analista de Temas de Defensa
Estimado Landa

precisamente un enojo de las empresas israelies es que las IDF compran gran cantidad de aim9-M-X y aim120 por ser mas baratos y no tener costos extras de integracion.

saludos

Wolf

Colaborador
Soufa

Hoot dijo:
Un Soufa es un Block 50 con mucha electronica israeli. Los unicos B60 son los de EAU.

En realidad es un Block 52 con mucha electronica Israeli.

Saludos

S

SnAkE_OnE

The F-16I is a heavily modified two seat version of the U.S. Air Force's F-16D Block 50/52-series fighter. In addition to the new and more powerful Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-229 engine, the F-16I boasts numerous internal and external advancements and modifications. For example, the Sufa has been customized with new avionic technologies, internally mounted FLIR (forward looking infrared) viewers, and cutting edge weapon system hardware provided by the Israeli defense company Lahav - a division of Israel Aircraft Industries.