Malvinas War/ Guerra de Malvinas

thunder

Veterano Guerra de Malvinas
Miembro del Staff
Moderador
Bueno, igual Oscar o Patanglén el que se lo queda le hace una copia y se la da al otro

Well, as Oscar or Patanglén which is what makes it a copy and give it to another

Patanglén

soʌ sɐʇsǝ ɐʇlǝnʌ opɐp oɥɔǝɹǝp lɐ ʎoʇsǝ oʎ
Colaborador
Destinatario Oscar
Aprobado , Sellado y Firmado
Guardese Copia en el Archivo General de la Nacion
Tarde Oscar , ya esta Sellado

Sugiero apertura de expediente y procesamiento marcial, en caso de que el sujeto desacate la orden emanada de nuestras instancias superiores.

Saludos y felicitaciones por tan inteligente y justa decisión.

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Bueno, igual Oscar o Patanglén el que se lo queda le hace una copia y se la da al otro

Well, as Oscar or Patanglén which is what makes it a copy and give it to another

Buen truco para el ambiente castrense , pero entre Historiadores la cosa va mas alla de eso , representa en este caso un gesto de un Historiador Britanico para con un Historiador Argentino - Ahi esta el valor de esto -
Un gran abrazo -

Gracias Pantanglen , donde esta El Tornado Blanco ( Traductor Oficial ) porque los Ingleses no van a entender nada de todo esto - Habria que explicarselos

David Morgan's Book.

Gentlemen, please let me have an address by Private Message and I'll post the copy that I was going to give Buitreaux.

Trap One

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Trap One

We owe an explanation on the Chat in Spanish -
What happen was , that several of the Argentinian Historians said that the Copy should be send to a Veteran .
I said that it would be in better hands if it would be send to them - In this case ( Oscar Teves ) Historian who has already written a Book -

It is a very important event for us since an Argentine Historian is going to receive a book from You ( in the name of All of You ) -

Thank You

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
Ken, I have three friends who were air crew in the Argentine Air Force C130s and one who was Flight Engineer in the Navy Electra.

I was talking about those flights with the Electra's FE. He believes that the UK didn't want to shot down their flights.

That's is his believes. I asked about the altitude they were flying and he told me that it was extremely low and at night.
I will try to ask him if they had any device for alerting them about british radar illumination.
For what I was reading in Zona Militar, the Air Force had developed a very rudimetary radar warning receiver.

Ken, tengo tres amigos que eran tripulantes de los C130 de la Fuerza Aerea asi como un Ingeniero de Vuelo de los Electra de la Armada.

Estuve hablando con el FE de Electra sobre esos vuelos. El tiene la creencia que los ingleses no querian derribar a los vuelos de aprovicionamiento.
Ese es su pensamiento. Le pregunte sobre la altitud y me dijo que iban extremadamente bajo y de noche.
Le voy a preguntar si tenian algun tipo de sistema para detectar la iluminacion de los radares britanicos.

Por lo que he leido en Zona Militar, los C130 de la Fuerza Aerea tenian un rudimentario sistema RWR.

Many thanks for this information. It is very sad, but the fact is we tried very hard to shoot those guys down.

As the years have past I have been pleased that me missed the B707 and the re-supply aircraft.

I have a close friend who served in HMS Minerva and it was his ship that vectored a pair of Sea Harriers on to a C130 that resulted in the whole crew being killed. My friend has terrible problems living with the guilt of the deaths of these fine men. I am happy to not have the same problems.

cosmiccomet74

Colaborador
Colaborador
Ken, thanks for your thoughts. All of them are very good persons with great families.

Two of them had flown the C130H "bomber". They told me that in one of those missions they were flying with a very rough sea. But when they were closed enough to identify the ship they discovered that it was not a supply ship but a war ship.

They saw the chopper in the back of the ship and the missile luncher in the front. The C-130 Captain decided to turn 180 degrees as low and fast as they could.
They pushed the thrust levers all the way to the firewall, steel against steel, flying over the speed limits.
They think that the warship couldn't tarjet them because the big sea waves made impossible for the gyro sistem to stabilize the luncher.

familias.

Dos de ellos volaron el C130H "Bombardero". Me contaron que en una de esas misiones estaban volando con un mar muy agitado. Pero cuando estuvieron suficientemente cerca para identificar el barco descubrieron que no era un barco de suministros sino un barco de guerra.

Vieron el helicoptero en la parte trasera y el lanzador de misiles en la proa. El Capitan del C130 decidio un viraje de 180` tan bajo y rapido como ellos podian.
Empujaron las palancas de potencia todo su recorrido al apagallamas, metal contra metal, volando por encima de los limites de seguridad.

Ellos piensan que el barco de guerra no pudo hacer punteria porque las grandes olas del mar hicieron imposible que los sistemas giroscopicos estabilizaran el lanzador.

g lock

Colaborador
Many thanks for this information. It is a very sad but the fact is we tried very hard to shoot those guys down.

As the years have past I have been pleased that me missed the B707 and the re-supply aircraft.

I have a close friend who served in HMS Minerva and it was his ship that vectored a pair of Sea Harriers on to a C130 that resulted in the whole crew being killed. My friend has terrible problems living with the guilt of the deaths of these fine men. I am happy to not have the same problems.

I translate you, Ken, for my countrymen...

"Muchas gracias por esta información. Es muy triste, pero el hecho es que tratamos muy duramente derribara esos muchachos.

Con el paso de los años, me he sentido complacido por haber perdido al 707 y a los aviones de reabastecimiento.

Tengo amigos cercanos quienes sirvieron en el HMS Minerva y fue su barco el que vectoreó a un par de Sea Harriers hacia un C 130 que resultó derribado y la tripulación completa murió. My amigo tuvo terribles problemas para vivir con la culpa por la muerte de esos buenos hombres. Soy feliz de no tener los mismos problemas."

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
Edited::banghead:

Many thanks for this information. It is very sad, but the fact is we tried very hard to shoot those guys down.

Griffiths911

Good days or nights!! Which is his(its) problem that is what you want to edit, this way sera spent(passed) to the moderators!!

Fer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenos dias o noches!! Cual es su problema que es lo que usted quiere editar, asi sera pasado a los moderadores

Fer

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
ELTORNADOBLANCO

My English was not good so I was frustrated. No problem my friend:cheers2:

¿Le he molestado? Lo siento.

Griffiths911

NOT gentleman for nothing, I am here to be able to help if this my alcanse.... Only I fulfill orders of my captain Reydelcastillo and thunder .... jajaja.... Any thing warns me eh ... here I am...

Fer

Ken, thanks for your thoughts. All of them are very good persons with great families.

Two of them had flown the C130H "bomber". They told me that in one of those missions they were flying with a very rough sea. But when they were closed enough to identify the ship they discovered that it was not a supply ship but a war ship.

They saw the chopper in the back of the ship and the missile luncher in the front. The C-130 Captain decided to turn 180 degrees as low and fast as they could.
They pushed the thrust levers all the way to the firewall, steel against steel, flying over the speed limits.
They think that the warship couldn't tarjet them because the big sea waves made impossible for the gyro sistem to stabilize the luncher.

familias.

Dos de ellos volaron el C130H "Bombardero". Me contaron que en una de esas misiones estaban volando con un mar muy agitado. Pero cuando estuvieron suficientemente cerca para identificar el barco descubrieron que no era un barco de suministros sino un barco de guerra.

Vieron el helicoptero en la parte trasera y el lanzador de misiles en la proa. El Capitan del C130 decidio un viraje de 180` tan bajo y rapido como ellos podian.
Empujaron las palancas de potencia todo su recorrido al apagallamas, metal contra metal, volando por encima de los limites de seguridad.

Ellos piensan que el barco de guerra no pudo hacer punteria porque las grandes olas del mar hicieron imposible que los sistemas giroscopicos estabilizaran el lanzador.

Muy interesante, acabo de mandarte un MP al respecto

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
gabotdf

I am trying to be objective. It's hard at times being here...we fought each other and lost friends. If I met an Argentine veteran today I would put my arms around him and cry.

That's how I feel.

I am trying to be objective. It's hard at times being here...we fought each other and lost friends. If I met an Argentine veteran today I would put my arms around him and cry.

That's how I feel.
Hoy 10:26

Estoy tratando de ser objetivo. A veces es duro estar aquí ... luchamos el uno contra el otro y perdimos amigos. Si encontrara a un veterano Argentino hoy, yo pondría mis brazos alrededor de él y lloraría

Esto es lo que siento

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Ken

I feel the same way , I would say most of the Veterans feel that way -

Back then Soldiers from both Countries were executing orders from their Goverments , and today we are having the oportunity to bring together accounts of what all of us have lived -

twenty seven years after the conflict , and becoming a little bit olders we realize and value live -

What has happen , has happen we can not live with those sad things , we can not change them -

A big Hug Ken = Enrique

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
British veterans having a drink in Manchester 2007.

Left is a brother from HMS Conqueror, middle is Ron Smith from the Royal Artillery and me.

Ron has cancer and fighting for his life. Please think of him and pray for his recovery.

British veterans having a drink in Manchester 2007.

Left is a brother from HMS Conqueror, middle is Ron Smith from the Royal Artillery and me.

Ron has cancer and fighting for his life. Please think of him and pray for his recovery.

Veteranos británicos que beben(toman una copa) en Manchester 2007. A la Izquierda es un hermano del HMS Conqueror , el medio es Ron Smith de la Artillería Real y yo. Ron tiene un cáncer y esta luchando por su vida. Por favor piense en él y recen para su "recuperacion"

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

There is a ralato that we do not prune to extend, I expect you can contribute mas theirs information...
( Again I ask you for excuses spor the mistakes that they should can find)

For Oscar teves:

The march was going to do now days, deployed in battle formation, with the fear of being discovered at any moment. Suddenly, the soldier told Bergera Reyes:
- My second lieutenant, I think we are following ...
The officer had a look at the telescope that he had taken the Royal Marines barracks at Moody Brook, and saw the rear. After about three thousand yards away, saw a formation of enemy infantry in open approach consists of about twenty personnel. Reyes then decided to accelerate the step to try to reach a stage that is observed later, but meters, a stream them off the road. Faced with the despair of being achieved before they decided to cross it possible because they are not warned of any other possibility of escape. The water was deeper than expected and the fact of knowing that would be completely wet were added two or three factors that aggravated the situation. Cape Godoy, not swimming very well, could hardly be rescued something similar happening with the soldier Alarcon, who had to be assisted by Reyes at the crossing. Alarcon lost his rifle in the deep channel andalusia caérsele of his hands, which was swollen and sore. The conscript Cepeda, the last of the row, tried to find him but all his attempts were in vain. Two hundred meters further, a rock formation a little higher than the surrounding land gave them the shelter they were seeking, and began to prepare for what they thought a meeting inevitable. The amount of ammunition they carry no predicted a long struggle but try to defend as best as possible.
The group was now an enemy at less than four meters and suddenly began to hear intense automatic weapons fire. Hidden and frozen by the cold, the Argentine soldiers were not enough to understand what was going on, but saw that the British patrol suffered its first casualties as a result of the attack they were receiving. Moments later, sunk by gunfire from machine guns and rifles, the fraction underwent an accurate mortar fire, until the silence fell again in the place. Shortly afterwards, made their entrance on stage two British helicopters, supposedly health service, and they could understand what happened by shouts and gestures of the protagonists of the weekend: the pursuit of Reyes and his men had fallen into an ambush own , which was prevented by Argentine troops almost like a miracle. In a few minutes, the British troops erected around and in the field were marked only the impacts of the mortars (5).

- - --

(5) Perhaps the action is recorded by Patrick Bishop and John Witherow in "The winter war: the Malvinas," when mentioning that, days after the landing, patrols of the companies A and C of the 3rd Battalion Paracai collided near-lists San Carlos, and the confrontation that took nine British soldiers were wounded, two of them in the head.

------------------------------------------------------------

Por Oscar teves

http://www.zona-militar.com/foros/showthread.php?t=1553&page=106

Post # 1588

Este es el post origianl para aquellos que quieran ver el tema en discusion!!!