Veterano de guerra británico

Would someone translate my reply into Spanish please:
Thanks for your nice comments. I was initially surprised by your question because the answer was
obvious to me...then I remembered. I remembered that a few years ago I had a confusing debate with an Argentine forumer about the identification of this very ship. I took this picture of HMS Invincible on the day we departed the South Atlantic in 1982 and to my astonishment my friend from Argentina stated that if you looked at the position of the crane it could only be HMS Illustrious. This observation was also confirmed by his fellow forumers and I was firmly corrected and was politely told that I had made an error. I had not made an error, this vessel is HMS Invincible taken on my Olympus OM10 SLR camera and further more, I never saw HMS Illustrious in 1982. Although I did serve in HMS Illustrious in 1985 and HMS Invincible 1992.::)

Well done Kenny, nice video. There is a thread about the attack on the Invincible. Hope to see you regularly at the forum.

Bien hecho Kenny, lindo video. Hay un thread sobre el ataque al invencible. Espero verlo regularmente en el foro.

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
Well done Kenny, nice video. There is a thread about the attack on the Invincible. Hope to see you regularly at the forum.

Bien hecho Kenny, lindo video. Hay un thread sobre el ataque al invencible. Espero verlo regularmente en el foro.
Thank you my friend. I have participated in the Invincible debate for many years and on this site also. I was in one of the ships defending the carriers on that day and watched the brave Argentine Air Force attack on radar. It makes no difference, my direct experience in that action makes no difference whatsoever. Have you heard of the saying: 'We are going around in circles'?Banhead

Thank you my friend. I have participated in the Invincible debate for many years and on this site also. I was in one of the ships defending the carriers on that day and watched the brave Argentine Air Force attack on radar. It makes no difference, my direct experience in that action makes no difference whatsoever. Have you heard of the saying: 'We are going around in circles'?Banhead

Gracias amigo. He participado el el debate del Invencible por muchos años en este sitio tambien. Yo estaba en uno de los buques defendiendo los portaaviones en aquel dia y pude ver a la brava FAA en el radar. No hay diferencia, mi experiencia directa en aquella accion no hace ninguna diferencia. Escuchaste el,dicho: vamos andando en circulos?

Mate its necesary for you to get either a translator or learn spanish so your posts are legible for everyone. I can help you out.

Amigo es necesario para vos conseguir un traductor o aprender español asi tus posts son legibles por todos. Te puedo ayudar.

Nopelovic

Guardián de los Sótanos
Colaborador
Nice shots! Congratulations and welcome!!!

Disculpen.

Buenas Fotos! Felicidades y bienvenido!!

BIGUA82

VETERANO DE GUERRA DE MALVINAS
Colaborador
Muy buen dia Ken
Te envie un segundo MP,el proximo contacto via email.Muy buena la gorra de tu avatar!!!!
Eduardo
Very nice day Ken
I sent you one second PM, the next contact via email.Very good cap in your avatar!!
Eduardo

Griffiths911

British War Veteran
Thanks everyone for the comments about my posts in English and Spanish. As an experiment I will Google translate this into Spanish and please someone judge the translation. If the translation is acceptable I will post in English then let Google translate for me. Does this post make sense in Spanish?
==============================================================
Gracias a todos por los comentarios acerca de mis mensajes en Inglés y Español. Como experimento voy a Google traducir esto al español y al juez por favor alguien la traducción. Si la traducción es aceptable voy a publicar en Inglés y luego dejar que Google traducir para mí. ¿Tiene sentido este post en español?
--- merged: 22 Ene 2013 a las 14:28 ---
Muy buen dia Ken
Te envie un segundo MP,el proximo contacto via email.Muy buena la gorra de tu avatar!!!!
Eduardo
Very nice day Ken
I sent you one second PM, the next contact via email.Very good cap in your avatar!!
Eduardo
Thank you Eduardo. The cap was sent to me in 2007 by Prefecto Jorge Carrega, Captain GC82 Islas Malvinas.
==============================================================
Gracias Eduardo. El sombrero me fue enviado en 2007 por Jorge Carrega Prefecto, el capitán Malvinas GC82.