vehiculos militares abandonados

Nocturno Culto

Colaboracionista
Colaborador
Chita, Territorio de Transbaikal

Una pena lo que quedo de la madre rusia.....

El final de la guerra fría fue demoledor para los ejércitos "masivos". Esperemos que dentro de unos años no se vuelva a repetir el juego, pero con otro contendiente.

Que desperdicio de material y de dinero, hasta T-34 se ven. No se los puede fundir y recuperar ese acero...

Nocturno Culto

Colaboracionista
Colaborador
Cemetery military equipment in Eritrea

About it in the net a lot of reports and almost everywhere it is called the "graveyard" in English Internet can be found at all "Tank Cemetery", although there is not a lot of tanks. I also called this place the cemetery, but rather because of the loud header. Who goes to link museum "old technology" or "victory monument"? A "cemetery" just sounds. So I introduced misleading the reader solely for personal gain. Local believe this place sooner monument, memorial war with Ethiopia. Here are collected the trophies, the enemy tanks, armored vehicles and even airplanes. The caretaker immediately warns that this is not just a dump, and "a symbol of pride and victory over Ethiopia."

Mi dios, me voy a Rusia y me abro una chatarreria... Sabés, si acá te pagan $0.50/kg.. A 40Tns promedio de cada tanque, hay fortuna ahí.