Mount Longdon

jimmytx3

British War Veteran
Hi all, I am at the moment putting together a book about Mount Longdon,
I have so far interviewed 50 members of 3 Para including the Doctors and medical personnel, I am trying to put together a more accurate view of what occurred, as I have never seen an accurate book, I want a proper time and sequence of events, I have gathered numerous unpublished photographs, it will not be a sensationalist book, it will be a book that people can read and understand where actions took place and what occurred, I have been doing this for the last 6 months, traveling the UK meeting with people, in fact I am meeting three people this week, hopefully I will have gathered all of the interviews in for Christmas, then after Christmas I will be putting the jigsaw together, What I am stuck on is,,,,the 12.7 Heavy machine guns, where were they? do we have any members who were on Longdon, and they know where they were located, (no theories) I have positive locations of three, that I have marked, I believe a fourth was on Full Back, where were the other two? I do not want people to guess or use reference material such as razor edge a lot of his stuff is wrong, also there was a mortar on the Eastern Slope. (not the one at the far end) the one that German Chamorro was in,
we will all benefit from learning more, please no silly arguments, just information, Thank you,
Bye for now Jimmy
Hola todos, reúno en este momento un libro sobre el Montaje Longdon,
¿He entrevistado hasta ahora a 50 miembros de 3 Párrafo incluso los Doctores y personal médico, trato de reunir una vista más exacta de qué ocurrió, cuando nunca he visto un libro exacto, quiero un tiempo apropiado y la secuencia de acontecimientos, he juntado numerosas fotografías inéditas, esto no será un libro de sensacionalista, esto será un libro qué la gente puede leer y entender dónde las acciones ocurrieron y qué ocurrió, he estado haciendo este durante los 6 meses pasados, viajando el Reino Unido que me encuentra con la gente, de hecho encuentro a las tres personas esta semana, con esperanza habré juntado todas las entrevistas en durante la Navidad, entonces después de la Navidad reuniré la sierra de vaivén, en Qué soy pegado es, las 12.7 ametralladoras Pesadas, donde estaban ellos? haga tenemos a cualquier miembro que estaba en Longdon, y ellos saben donde ellos fueron localizados, (ningunas teorías) tengo posiciones positivas de tres, que he marcado, creo a ¿cuarto estaba en Lleno trasero, dónde estaban los otros dos? No quiero que la gente adivine o use el material de referencia como el borde de navaja de afeitar la mayor parte de su materia se equivoca, también había un mortero en la Cuesta del Este. (no el que al final lejano) el que que German Chamorro estaba en,
nos beneficiaremos todos de no aprender más, por favor ningunos argumentos tontos, sólo información, Gracias,
Adiós por el momento Jimmy

Pinguin

Colaborador
Colaborador
Jimmy... perhaps you should travel to Argentina to get some interviews from this side of the coin.
Cheers!

Matias

Jimmy ... tal vez usted debería viajar a la Argentina para obtener algunas entrevistas de este lado de la moneda.
¡Salud!

jimmytx3

British War Veteran
longdon

Jimmy... perhaps you should travel to Argentina to get some interviews from this side of the coin.
Cheers!

Hi Matias, if I had the time and money I would, but I do not have the cash,
I would like to see someone similar to me from the Argentine side do the same, when he get my stuff he can use it as a template, to do the same, interview all his colleagues, and get the actual facts not stories the facts, I would like to read a version from your side, as only they know what Mount Longdon was like, they like us suffered, :cheers2: jimmy

Hola Matias, si yo tuviera el tiempo y el dinero, pero no tengo el efectivo,
Me gustaría ver que alguien similar a mí del lado argentino hace el mismo, cuando él consigue mi materia él puede usarlo como una plantilla, hacer la misma entrevista todos sus colegas, y conseguir los hechos actuales no historias los hechos, me gustaría leer una versión de su lado, cuando sólo ellos saben lo que el Montaje Longdon era, les gustamos nosotros sufrido,
:cheers2: jimmy

jimmytx3

British War Veteran
Hi all, I have just interviewed ex Lieutenant Jon Shaw who commanded 6 platoon on Mount Longdon for his his story of how the night went for him and his platoon, on Fly Half, we should all benefit from this,
Hola a todos, acabo de entrevistados ex teniente Jon Shaw, que mandaba seis pelotón en el Monte Longdon por su su historia de cómo la noche fue para él y su pelotón, en mosca y medio, que todos deben beneficiarse de esta