Acorazados del Mundo...

Daishi

Colaborador

USS Virginia, BB-13, probablemente entre 1910-1913​

En esta página hay algunas fotos no muy conocidas de BB de la WWI operando (como de otro tipo de buques)
https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2014/04/world-war-i-in-photos-war-at-sea/507332/

No se identifica al BB, británico me parece. Leyenda: "Evacuation of Suvla Bay, Dardanelles, Gallipoli Peninsula, on January 1916. The Gallipoli campaign was part of an Allied effort to capture the Ottoman capital of Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul). After eight bloody months on the peninsula, Allied troops withdrew in defeat, under cover of fire from the sea"

USS Pennsylvania or USS Arizona, in 1918

Curtiss Model AB-2 airplane catapulted off the deck of the USS North Carolina on July 12, 1916

SMS Kaiser on parade for Kaiser Wilhelm II at Kiel, Germany, circa 1911-14.
USS New Jersey (BB-16), a Virginia-class battleship, in camouflage coat, ca 1918.

Surrender of the German fleet at Harwich, on November 20, 1918

MS Schleswig-Holstein fires a salvo during the Battle of Jutland on May 31, 1916 in the North Sea.

BB de La Royale me parece

Russian battleship Tsesarevich, a pre-dreadnought battleship of the Imperial Russian Navy, docked, ca. 1915.

The Russian flagship Tsarevitch passing HMS Victory, ca. 1915.

Daishi

Colaborador

Cuatro acorazados del Grupo de trabajo 58.7 en el fondeadero de la flota en el atolón Majuro en las Islas Marshall. USS Iowa (BB-61), USS New Jersey (BB-62), USS North Carolina (BB-55) y USS Washington (BB-56). Los de Iowa están en primer plano, con los de Carolina del Norte más atrás.​