El Pucará en Malvinas

kockica dijo:
Here are two photos of Pucara A-527 wreck that are taken in different time....

in colors

tanoarg

Miembro del Staff
Moderador
ahhh!!... entendi que un argentino las estaba llenando!!:biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

Hello Kockica,

If you love the Pucará, I want to tell you that I have a friend, a Captain in the Argentine Air Force that recently finished his Pucará pilot career to go to the Superior School of Air War.

Until a few months ago, he was a Squadron leader at the 3rd Brigade based in Reconquista, Province of Corrientes..... close to where the Paraná river meets the Paraguay.... He flew Pucas for years.........

If you have ANY questions, I will convey them to him in person and will translate them for you.

I do not think that anybody knows the Pucará or "Puca" as we call it in the "family" better than this friend..... You may even get a Squadron badge as a present.

I sincerely hope this should help compensate my untactful comment on the thread about the Malvinas War....

Pánzon.

Kockica, you can see what I meant (gray cockpits) by looking at the pictures in the post #76, the gray aerea in the canopy is easily recognisable. It may be possible that this specific number (A-527) haven´t had the absense of paint, I can´t confirm that for you.

Tomorrow is an important day for your people and ours, let´s honour their sacrifice by given them our respects.

You know what we´re doing right here with this encounters? We´re taking about heroes, good soldiers who fought for us, that´s what´s bond us, it´s heavy stuff, don´t you say?. And I´m glad that I´m here.

What was direction of Sea Herier attack on B.A.M. Condor?
Were thay come from, how many minutes attack last and was it done in one flypast or more?

Juanma

Colaborador
Colaborador
I'll have to check some books to get that info.
In a couple of days ill think Ill get something but it's getting harder.
By the way, looking for this stuff I found many interesting things so I have to thank you for the motivation jajaj

Fierro

Fotógrafo oficial ZM
spirit666 dijo:
in colors

¿ Pero esta foto sirve para hacer un dibujo para un artículo ?
kockica dijo:
"Does anyone have a Pucara A-527 photo before it was destroyed on Malvinas war?"

Pánzon dijo:
Hello Kockica,

Until a few months ago, he was a Squadron leader at the 3rd Brigade based in Reconquista, Province of Corrientes..... close to where the Paraná river meets the Paraguay.... He flew Pucas for years.........

Pánzon.

Una correción Panzón, Reconquista queda en la Provincia de Santa Fe, no en Corrientes.
Kockica, there is a litle mistake in Panzon's words, the Reconquista Air Base is in Santa Fe Province.
"Details"

-Aqui les dejo unas imagenes de Darwin el Nº1 es la "pista" desde
donde operaron los Pucara, como se ve de pista poco y nada.

Saludosss:cool:

Yo estuve ahí. Es muy impresionante estar parado en ese lugar, es un campo no una pista, caminar en la turba es muy jodido de por sí, operar aviones desde ahí demuestra que clase hombres son los veteranos de la guerra.