Malvinas War/ Guerra de Malvinas

Iconoclasta

Colaborador
-Very important, read before participating
-Muy importante, leer antes de participar

Regulation

1) It is a bilingual forum with features of being English-speaking guests, the post in spanish will be translated into English
2) The posts in English, at the request of Argentine users will be translated to spanish
3) Only touching the specific to military actions during the conflict
4) Issues related to politics, discussions about sovereignty, historical background will be excluded - its a forum exclusively to talk about military action
5) You must use appropriate language, excluding bad words or insults and disqualifications
6) Not be allowed signatures and avatars with political slogans, issues about sovereignty and the historical background
7) Those who violate these rules will be warned only once, following action will be excluded / expelled
8) People who are veterans, they should verify their identity with a person they designate of their country and were placed under the nickname "War Veteran"

Objectives

Exchanging stories and information about military actions during the conflict in the South Atlantic War in order to know the true story of the actions

Reglamento

1) Es un foro bilingue con la carcteristica de que siendo los invitados de habla ingles , los posteos en nuestro idioma castellano se traduciran al ingles
2) Los posteos en ingles , a requerimiento de usuarios Argentinos seran traducidos
3) Solo se tocaran temas especificos a las acciones militares durante el conflicto
4) Quedan fuera temas relacionados con la Politica , discuciones sobre soberania , antecedentes Historicos - es un foro de acciones Militares exclusivamente
5) En todo momento se debe usar un lenguaje apropiado, quedando excluidas malas palabras o insultos descalificadores de cualquier clase
6) Con respecto a las firmas y avatares, quedan fuera temas relacionados con la Politica , discusiones sobre soberania , antecedentes historicos
7) Aquellos que infrinjan el reglamento solo seran advertidos en una oportunidad, acción siguiente serán excluidos/expulsados
8) Las personas que sean veteranos de guerra, deberán corroborar su identidad y su condición de tal con una persona de su país que ellos designen, y se les colocará debajo del nickname "Veterano de Guerra"

Objetivos

Intercambiar relatos e informacion acerca de acciones militares desarrolladas durante el Conflicto del Atlantico Sur, con el fin de conocer la verdadera historia de como se desarrollaron las acciones

cosmiccomet74

Colaborador
Colaborador
Welcome on board to all the English speakers who want to share their experiences or views of the conflict.

Maybe our English is not as good as yours but we are going to try our best to improve it.

See you around!!!

-----

Bienvenidos a bordo a todos los Ingleses que quieran compartir su experiencia o visión con nosotros

Tal vez nuestro Inglés no es tan bueno como el de ustedes, pero vamos a hacer lo mejor que podamos para mejorar.

Nos vemos!

reydelcastillo

Veterano Guerra de Malvinas
Colaborador
Thank you Cosmicomet

Could you please forward the invitation to these foums :

Key Publishing Aviation Forum ( Ken / Mr Spencer / Rivas ) and all other members

PPrune ( CReaking Door / Mr Spencer ) and all other Members -

Thank You Enrique

-----

Podrian por favor enviar esta invitación a los siguientes foros:

Key Publishing Aviation Forum ( Ken / Mr Spencer / Rivas ) y a todos los otros miembros

PPrune (creaking puerta / Sr. Spencer) y todos los demás Miembros --

Gracias Enrique

Marcantilan

Colaborador
Colaborador
I already posted the invitation on the Keypublishing forum

-----

Ya puse la invitación en el foro de Keypublishing

gabotdf

Miembro notable
I'm not a member of PPRUNE. ¿Can anybody help us with that?

-----

No soy miembro de PPRUNE. ¿Alguien nos puede dar una mano con esto?

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Cosmicomet

Could you help us with PPrune , I don't know how to post link's -

Thank You Enrique

-----

Podrías ayudarnos con PPrune, no sé cómo postear links

Gracias Enrique

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
First Post

Let me go ahead with this first post -

Dafunchio ( 155 MM ) spoke with him during the week end , he told me that the Saturday before the surrender two Sea Harriers atack his position with what he calls Belougas - I will ask him how many were dropped , but what caught my atention is that on previous days he states that Airplanes atack his posicion with Air-Ground Missils , they missed , shots came 500 yards too long -

Both times ( Belugas and Missils ) Airplanes came from the west , over Sapper Hill -

I thought that no air-ground missil had been fired - Are we wrong ?

Spanish: hable con Dafunchio el finde semana ( canones de 155 mm ) me dijo que fue atacado el Sabado anterior a la rendicion por dos aviones que le lanzaron Belugas - Le voy a preguntar cuantas Belugas le lanzaron -
Tambien me dijo que en dias anteriores lo atacaron aviones con cohetes/misiles -
En ambas ocaciones los aviones entraron del Oeste por sobre Sapper Hill , cuando le tiraron con cohete/misil los tiros fueron como 500 metros largo -

No era que suponiamos de que misiles aire / tierra no se habian utilizado ?
Estamos entonces equivocados ?

bagre

2º inspector de sentina
excelente iniciativa
a ver si pasa como con el ping pong entre los chinos y yankies y llevamos una serie de conversaciones anecdoticas al plano de buenas relacion entre naciones...
saludos
bagre

excellent initiative
to see if you like the ping pong between the chinese and yankee and took a series of talks at the anecdotal level of good relations among nations ...
greetings
catfish

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Delta Whisky is already with us

Received PM from Mr Delta Whiky 58

Mr Delta Whisky 58 from Military Photos has already sign in , he is just waitting for approval to post -

Mr Delta Whisky is a Senior Member of Military Photos , his Seniority and Experience will bring to us the posibility of having a Forum related to the Malvinas/malvinas at its highest level -

Spanish :

Recibi PM del Sr Delta Whisky 58 , ya ha firmado , esta esperando aprobacion -

La inclusion del Sr Delta Whisky , con su antiguedad y Prestigio en Military Fotos junto sus conocimientos brinda la posibilidad de acceder a niveles superiores de discusion acerca del Conflicto

Received PM from Mr Delta Whiky 58

Mr Delta Whisky 58 from Military Photos has already sign in , he is just waitting for approval to post -

Mr Delta Whisky is a Senior Member of Military Photos , his Seniority and Experience will bring to us the posibility of having a Forum related to the Malvinas/malvinas at its highest level -

Spanish :

Recibi PM del Sr Delta Whisky 58 , ya ha firmado , esta esperando aprobacion -

La inclusion del Sr Delta Whisky , con su antiguedad y Prestigio en Military Fotos junto sus conocimientos brinda la posibilidad de acceder a niveles superiores de discusion acerca del Conflicto

I promise that I will not fight

----

Prometo que no me voy a pelaer

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Cardenal

Welcome , very positive - Thanks

Bienvenido , es muy positivo de tu parte - Gracias

Hello fellow members. I am known elsewhere as DeltaWhisky58 and am honoured to have been invited to join you here. Whilst I didn't serve with HM Forces in the Malvinas campaign, it has become an obsession of mine and I have built up a huge library of books published in English on the subject, I'll update my book list and post it here soon.

I come in peace and reconciliation.

----

Hola colegas. Yo soy conocido en otros lugares como DeltaWhisky58 y me siento honrado de haber sido invitado a unirme a ustedes. Aunque no haya servido a las Fuerzas de Su Majestad en la campaña de Malvinas, se ha convertido en una obsesión para mi y he creado una enorme biblioteca de libros publicados en Inglés sobre el tema, voy a actualizar mi lista de libros y posteare aqui pronto .

Vengo en paz y la reconciliación.

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Delta Whisky

Welcome Sir , Feel yourself at Home -
We are glad to have you here -

Bienvenido sientase usted en su casa ( Spanish Welcome )

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 ----------

Sir now that we have you here , please review post # 7 were dafunchio ( 155 mm ) states that Airplane fire at him Misils - is that correct -

Spanish: Ahora que lo tenemos aui , por gavor revear post # 7 donde Dafuncjio nos manifiesta que lo atacaron con misiles - es correcto ?

Hello and welcome Deltawisky!!!!!! It s a honor for us!!!!!!!

----

Hola y bienvenido Deltawisky !!!!!! Es un honor para nosotros !!!!!!!

Welcome Sir , Feel yourself at Home -
We are glad to have you here -

Bienvenido sientase usted en su casa ( Spanish Welcome )

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 ----------

Sir now that we have you here , please review post # 7 were dafunchio ( 155 mm ) states that Airplane fire at him Misils - is that correct -

Spanish: Ahora que lo tenemos aui , por gavor revear post # 7 donde Dafuncjio nos manifiesta que lo atacaron con misiles - es correcto ?

I'll look into this in some of my reference sources and get back to you.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

----

Voy a ver en algunas de mis fuentes de referencia y te respondo.

Gracias por la cálida bienvenida.

thunder

Miembro del Staff
Moderador
Robdw:

Gracias por haber venido a este foro

-----------

Thanks for your comming to this forum

reydelcastillo

Colaborador
Delta Whisky

Let me introduce you to some of our Veterans -

Thunder - Triple A 35 mm
Jorge58 - 105 mm Field Artillery
AIMARA - Marine Infantry
Gabino - 105 mm Field Artillery
AIM90- Phanards

Oscar Teves - Historian
Mercantiland - Naval History
Tano Arg = Nala History
Jualbo - You allreaddy know him
Cosnicomet - you already know Him

Gabotof - Could you help me with all of those that I am missing please -

---------- Post added at 09:13 ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 ----------

Pantanglen - Aviation History

Thunder were are you ?, can you help us with all of which I am missing ?

---------- Post added at 09:17 ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 ----------

Mr Nicolas Kasanzew - Only Argentine War Reporter in the Islands

thunder

Miembro del Staff
Moderador
I'am here estoy aqui

Walterparac 105 mm Otto melara field artillery art. campaña
Nicolas Kasanzew journalist war correspondent period. corresp.guerra

I´m thinking

estoy pensando